Here at Ezytrac, we want to offer our clients and tenants the best possible customer service we can. This is why we’re striving towards every member of staff obtaining their ARLA qualification. You’ll know which members of staff have successfully completed this qualification as you’ll notice they have (MARLA) after their name. This stands for ‘Member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents’.
It may only come across as 5 letters after the name but the qualification is an industry-wide qualification and at the time of writing, Ezytrac Property Management has more qualified members than any other Property Management company in Lincoln. As members of staff obtain their qualification, this radius will obviously increase.
What makes members of ARLA different from non-member agents?
- Backed by a Client Money Protection (CMP) scheme
- Experienced and trained professionals who are required to undertake regular training
- They are members of a Government approved independent redress scheme
- Kept up to date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Submit independently audited financial accounts to Propertymark
- Adhere to a nationally recognised Code of Practice
- Hold professional indemnity insurance
With this in mind, you’ll be able to take advantage of our company ethos, ‘Effortless Property Management’ as you know your property portfolio is being managed by professional, knowledgeable and committed members of staff. Whether you want advice on Section 21’s, Renewals, Utilities or the standard price of an integrated washing machine; there’ll always be a dedicated property and maintenance manager at hand ready and waiting to answer your questions.
Call Ezytrac and benefit from effortless property management at +44 0 1522 503 717 and benefit from being a property investor whilst your portfolio is managed by industry professionals.
Yours in effortless property management,
Robert Smith (MARLA)