Ezytrac Property Services – Furniture
Customer Terms and Conditions
1. Ordering with Ezytrac Property Services('Ezytrac')
- 1When placing an order, you warrant that any and all information given by you to Ezytrac is accurate and complete. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- 2All prices listed by Ezytrac Property Services are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- 3Your order will be delivered, installed and assembled by trained installation staff.
- 4Should you wish for purchased items to be left unassembled or wrapped please notify our sales team when placing your order. Please be aware that this may invalidate the warranty and if a subsequent visit is required to conduct assembly this may be chargeable.
- 5No items ordered via Ezytrac Property Services will automatically be hung or attached to a wall unless specified on the order – the delivery team will use its discretion to determine where to place the goods.
- 6On placement of your order we require confirmation in specifying which room(s) the items are required for. If this information isn’t provided, the delivery team will use their discretion to determine where to place the goods. The Company does not accept any liability if the Customer is unhappy with the placing of goods. We can return to move the goods but a charge may be payable for this service.
- 7You will have 14 days cooling off period to cancel or amend your order from the date of order. If a decision to place an order for a furniture pack is not made until too close to completion or immediately prior to tenants moving into your property, based on it being furnished, the cooling off period may contract up to the point that furniture is installed at the property; delivery and installation of furniture will automatically end the cooling off period.
2. Removal and Disposal Service
- 1We can remove and dispose of any unwanted items on a like-for-like basis for a standard fee of £30 inc VAT per item. This is limited to items of equivalent size and weight. This price may vary for larger items, white goods and bulk removals involving over 10 items, prices in these circumstances are on application.
- 2Please state at the time of ordering the item(s) to be removed and their location(s) within the property.
- 3All items must be ready for collection and disposal at the time of delivery and clear of personal effects.
- 4Ezytrac Property Services commits to recycling unwanted furniture whenever possible, with a strong focus on our environmental policy. We donate used furniture to various charities and any furniture that cannot be reused is recycled by crushing into mill size bales which are sent to an RDF compound and converted to energy.
- 1An invoice will be raised on reservation of furniture pack. The remaining balance will become due 90 days prior to estimated completion if outstanding.
- 2Ezytrac Property Services accepts payment by BACS or bank transfer to the account detailed on your invoice.
- 3Payment must have cleared into our account before delivery can be booked.
4. Stock Availability
- 1All stock items are subject to availability. We will do our upmost to ensure that the items quoted are available when requested but we reserve the right to offer an alternative, equivalent product should your chosen item be unavailable. This will be communicated to you in advance of your delivery for your approval.
- 2We do our best to ensure that all prices, offers and promotions are accurate on our website. We aim to ensure that all brochure prices are correct at the time of going to print but these are liable to change. Please note: The online and catalogue price may differ. We reserve the right to adjust listed prices without notice.
- 1Should you wish to cancel an order that you have previously submitted, please email your cancellation request with the reference 'CANCELLATION’ to the team on email@example.com at least 10 working days before the date of delivery. Please ensure you list your name, address, product ordered and order code on the cancellation email. Failure to do so could result in an administration fee of £100.00.
- 1On confirmation of completion/delivery date we will collect keys from the developer’s agent/tenant or liaise with the concierge to confirm a delivery date and the access arrangements.
- 2Please inform us if there are any deadlines that we should be aware of such as tenant move in dates/required date and we will do our best to accommodate these.
- 3We will return keys to the same person/organisation/tenant as they were collected from or to any other nominated contact in the vicinity. This will normally be on completion of the delivery unless otherwise requested. Where it is not practicable to do this, we may make an alternative arrangement to return them at the earliest reasonable opportunity.
- 4The property must be in suitable condition to allow safe and sanitary delivery of the items ordered and there must be space within the property sufficient to deliver and install the items. We reserve the right to refuse delivery should any issues arise; re-deliveries
- 1Indicative time slots can be provided but specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed. However, by request, the Access Contact can normally be given a call on a pre-notified telephone number either 30- or 60-minutes’ prior the delivery. Every effort will be made to make contact but Ezytrac cannot be held responsible for guaranteeing this process.
- 2Goods will only be sent to the address stated in your order.
- 3Ezytrac Property Services delivers nationwide to the majority of cities in UK, please ask our sales team for more information.
- 4All packaging material will be removed.
- 5Item found to be damaged on arrival will be replaced at the discretion of Ezytrac Property Services after confirmation from our team at the point of installation. Photographic evidence will be required.
- 6A period of 5 days is allocated for notification of any damage after the installation and photographic evidence will be required.
- 1All Furniture items have a manufacturer’s warranty for a period of 12 months
- 2Furniture not unpacked and built by the delivery contractors or set up according to specification set out by the manufacturer may not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- 3The warranty does not cover accidental or malicious damage Ezytrac Property Services prides itself on providing the highest level of customer service. We are constantly striving to develop and welcome feedback from our valued customers to help us continue our progression.
If you would like to provide any feedback, please email Furniture@ezytrac.uk and we would love to hear from you.