Tenancy Offer Information Form
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Thank you for your recent application.
We will contact the landlord with the submitted details who will make a decision.
It's important to note that we do not provide the landlord with any Personally Identifiable Information under GDPR Regulations, nor do we discuss any protected criteria under the Equality Act so there decision is based solely the information you have submitted on the form without the above data. This keeps the process fair and equitable for everyone.
We usually expect this first process to take under 2 days. So expect to hear from us within this timeframe, please do not contact us prior to 2 days as we will not have an update for you. If you don't then please email us on email@example.com or call 01522503717 and press Tenants option.
ONLY IF AND WHEN APPROVED BY YOUR LANDLORD
You will need to carry out some online administration before we can sign your agreement.
You will need to arrange a time and date to attend with your ID for the Home Office routine identity check, Called Right to Rent, we do need this to be conducted before the tenancy agreements can be signed. If you follow the hyperlink below it will take you to the government's How to Rent guide which will give you a lot of information about how the rental process works and also gives you advice on the type ID required.
You are strongly advised to take out adequate Tenants Liability insurance for the duration of their tenancy. This can either be done through our referencing provider, Goodlord - who we understand are able to offer a very good and comprehensive cover at competitive rates or you can choose any other reputable insurer to protect your new Landlord's fixtures and fittings against accidental damage caused by you, your guests or any visitors and this can often be added to your own contents and personal belongings cover.
The next steps for you with regards to the application process are as follows –
- You will have either just received or will shortly receive an email from our referencing provider, Goodlord. Please log in and follow through the referencing application process in its entirety as soon as possible.
- You will be prompted to create an account and pay 1 weeks' rent as a holding deposit. This is to confirm your intentions to follow through with the application process and, providing your referencing is successful, this money will be deducted from your first months' rent value and form part of your initial rent money. Please note that if you fail referencing due to the information you have either provided or from adverse information that comes to light during the referencing process or you pull out of the referencing process you will forfeit your holding deposit monies. If the landlord pulls out of the process then your holding deposit will be returned in full
- More information about the application process will be sent to you along with your draft tenancy agreement and other legally required paperwork such as: the EPC, How to rent guide and Gas safety certificate etc (if there is gas to the property). Please read through each document carefully and come back to me if you have any questions.
- Goodlord will require information from you to in order to commence referencing, including your last 3 years residential addresses, your current landlord/ letting agent's information, your employer details, bank details and your ID. You can upload any documentation onto the Goodlord platform from mobile phones or laptops
- As soon as they have obtained this information Goodlord will commence their referencing process and they will run a credit check and start contacting your employer and landlord etc. The quicker they receive all information the quicker your reference report will come back to us. We strongly recommend that you contact your HR department or those responsible for your payroll etc and if appropriate your current letting agent/landlord to advise them that they will be contacted for information and you give them permission to release it as GDPR regulations restrict what can be released otherwise
- Once we receive your completed report back from Goodlord we will confirm the outcome to your landlord without disclosing any of your personal information to comply with GDPR. We are only permitted to release this information to your landlord if they are registered with the ICO and authorised to receive it.
- We will then contact you with the outcome and confirm the move-in date if your referencing is successful.
- You will then be prompted to pay your 5 weeks deposit and the balance of your 1st months rent, which automatically deducts the value of your holding deposit you will have already paid. After all monies have been paid to Goodlord you will then be able to sign the tenancy agreement which will be ready for Ezytrac to finally execute it normally just before the tenancy starts. Your tenancy is not legally in enforceable until the tenancy has been executed by Ezytrac by behalf of the landlord.
- After you have signed up, we will be in contact with you to book an appointment for your check-in and inventory for the day you move in, please note we will try and be as flexible as we can but this all depends on the availability of our check-in clerk who in all probability will have several appointments to attend apart from yours.
At any stage, you are not sure about something or if you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please keep a close eye on your emails during this time as we or Goodlord may need to contact you to clarify or add to the information that you have supplied. We also recommend that you keep an eye on your junk/spam folder in your emails as well as some internet providers filter systems divert these emails there until you verify that they are safe to receive.
Thank you for choosing Ezytrac and we very much hope that your referencing will be successful and we look forward to hopefully welcoming you to your new home.