Access our Tenant Dashboard for anything you need.
Remove the worry of finding money for the perfect property.
Peace of mind for all the charges that affect your tenancy and home.
We love Landlords...we love to see you become an effortless investor.
You property is in great hands with out dedicated property team.
We do so much more than your usual high street agency.
Effortless onboarding of all your properties
No Agency is complete without the onerous compliance now required.
We have properties across the UK and need every manner of service.
Download resources to help you on your journey to effortless.
1. Must only park in your designated space and cannot use any other space at any time.
2. If you are parked in any other space, the patrolling vehicle company, will issue a fine with a ticket, or your car may be wheel clamped.
3. Please inform the Agent if you change your car and provide us with the new registration number.
4. Licensee must follow all terms and conditions of parking as set our by Block Management.
5. Where applicable, the car park is to be kept secure at all times.
6. If you do any damage to any other cars, please report this to our office immediately and authorities as appropriate.
7. Where required, Replacement fobs are £50 each. Any that are not working will be exchanged for a working replacement free of charge.
8. The Space is used solely for parking and no works are to be conducted on the vehicle in the car park area at any time.
9. This Licence for the use of the vehicle parking space is granted for the sole use of the Licensee and must not be transferred or under-licensed to any other party.
10. Any Vehicle parked in the Licensed Space must have a valid Tax disc and be insured by the Road Traffic Act 1988, be in a roadworthy condition, and must comply with all current and future vehicle licensing and registration requirements such that is can be driven on public highways.
11. If any fluids or substances leak from the vehicle the Licensee shall be responsible for cleaning or making good any staining caused.
12. Should you wish to terminate the agreement early NO REFUND will be given on the Licence fee paid.
13. Either party must give 30 days notice of terminating this agreement.
14. The vehicle must be removed at the end of the Licence period. Should it failed to be removed then the Licensor may remove and store the vehicle at the Licensees own risk and expense and may dispose of the vehicle within 1 calendar month if the Licensee has made no effort to arrange to collect the vehicle.